Call Us: +52-1-984-116-3040 or 01-800-SAILING (toll free in Mexico) | firstname.lastname@example.org
Your guests will spend an unforgettable 4 hours cruising on one of our Fat Cat luxury 45 ft. long catamarans. The tour departs from Puerto Aventuras and we will travel along the coastline of the Mayan Riviera on the beautiful Caribbean Ocean. Our first stop will be in a secluded bay where you will enjoy fantastic snorkeling. Our catamarans have the perfect draft so you will benefit from the fact that we can anchor behind the reef in a protected area. Our professional guides will show you the best of the marine life and spot the sea turtles. On our way back we will also stop in a gorgeous natural swimming pool where you will get free time for jumping off the boat and drinking cold beers while floating in crystal clear waters. As we go along the coast for approximately 1 hour each way, we will throw fishing lines out the back of the Catamaran so you may get lucky with the catch of the day! All snorkeling equipment will be provided on board and the tour also includes music with an open bar of beers, rum, vodka, rum punch, soft drinks juices and purified water! If the guests are looking for a different itinerary, we can always discuss it and suggest some other options. One can even play their own music and bring their own photographer on board.
Our online booking system only takes payments for standard tours but if you require something special or a private charter, please contact through our form or contacting us directly:
Remember if there are more than 14 guests in your group a private afternoon charter will provide greater value for money and more exclusivity.
Terms & Conditions
This purchase is subject to receipt of your deposit payment.
PLEASE BE SURE TO BRING THE FOLLOWING: Printed order confirmation, which contains the confirmation number, tour information and the date of visit.
CANCELLATION & CHANGES – updated 1st Nov 2013 .
1. All cancellations will be charged a 5% cancellation fee of the total amount.
2. Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to a booked tour are not refundable unless a valid medical certificate is produced. For groups of 4 or more a medical certificate will only cover the person who is unwell and 1 carer unless the others in the party are younger than 16 years of age.
3. If we have to cancel the trip due to poor ocean conditions we will endeavor to reschedule your trip to a date which suits you. If we are unable to do this you will receive a full refund.
4. Whilst we make every effort possible to stick to our scheduled trips there are times when weather conditions dictate that our schedule may be altered or some activities may not be available. We do not offer refunds in this situation.
5. Please be at your pick up BEFORE your pick up time. No refunds will be given if you arrive at your pick up after the pick up time.